Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Leaky Baby Diaper Dilema

Don't you hate running out of diapers, and especially at night. You get sucked into buying the cheapest brand because you don't have the time to shop around. I recently bought some diapers because they were on sale really cheap. I had used this brand when my baby was first born so I didn't think anything about it. I found out later why the baby diapers were so cheap, they were being discontinued. I did what everybody does, I went online and looked for reviews of the product and found out that there were a lot of complaints on them. My little boy wets a lot now that he is older, plus this week he went through the entire box of those cheap diapers because he had a bout with diarrheah. I love spending my morning cleaning poop out of his bouncer because his diaper tapes came open.  I usually go to Amazon or WalMart and look for products with 4 to 5 stars and a large percentage of positive reviews. Being desparate facilitates mistakes. Word of warning, before buying a new brand of diapers look for reviews on the product before buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment