Saturday, August 27, 2011

Introduction

Hello,

Sometimes being a mom again after 40 can make you feel like the oddball around younger moms.  I am a single mom who just had a baby again at 44. My three older children were grown by the time Aiden came along, there's 22 yrs age difference between them. I started this blog as a way to connect with other older moms who may be feeling like the odd man out. I am here to share my experiences and stories along with some helpful information along the way.

I will be posting stories and articles pertaining to breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing and AP parenting in addition to tips for saving money and raising happy healthy kids. You are welcome to comment on posts, and I encourage you to share them with others if you feel they may benefit them. Also feel free to share your ideas and experiences as this blog is meant to help other over 40 moms and moms-to-be.


No comments:

Post a Comment